Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.855 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 839,679 Dinar (18,312₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)