Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.651 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 53% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,511,358 Dinar (2,332,351 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)