Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.555 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,514,247 Dinar (2,214,375 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (27 minutes ago)