Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.600 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,561,254 Dinar (1,751,822 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,810,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)