Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.526 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,211,528 Dinar (338,872 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)