Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.006 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 898,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 570,963 Dinar (3,021TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)