Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 223.867 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 747,630 Dinar (3,340TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)