Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.363 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 848,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 621,107 Dinar (2,089TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)