Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.027 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 864,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 664,216 Dinar (1,983TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)