Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 74.982 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 283,461 Dinar (E£ 3,780) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)