Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 67.522 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 251,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 187,527 Dinar (E£ 2,777) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)