Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 65.357 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 176,832 Dinar (E£ 2,706) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)