Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.293 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,310,723 Dinar (₨71,650) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)