Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.441 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 305,283 Dinar (₨17,503) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)