Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.538 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 859,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 606,662 Dinar (₨32,725) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (32 minutes ago)