Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.671 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 308,935 Dinar (₨17,483) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)