Cost of living comparison between Dinajpur, Bangladesh and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.888 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (Taka 210) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)