Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.728 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (Taka 212) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)