Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.284 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (Taka 434) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)