Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,466,561 Dinar ($8,969) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,530,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)