Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,936,795 Dinar (€2,355) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)