Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,677,582 Dinar (€3,400) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)