Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,223,775 Dinar (€3,194) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)