Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.260 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,223 Dinar (₨ 375) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)