Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 390,077 Dinar (₨21,264) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (44 minutes ago)