Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.885 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 369,034 Dinar (₨20,633) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)