Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.227 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 351,400 Dinar (₨19,279) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)