Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.913 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,501,457 Dinar (Taka 100,678) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)