Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.122 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,648 Dinar (₨328) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)