Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08863 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,713,982 Dinar (Rp 19,338,539) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)