Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08863 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 846,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 748,052 Dinar (Rp 8,440,126) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)