Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08863 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,713,279 Dinar (Rp 19,330,598) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)