Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 378.229 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,567,480 Dinar (4,144TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)