Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.714 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,300,281 Dinar (3,932TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)