Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.705 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,745,323 Dinar (Php73,626) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)