Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.165 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,719,764 Dinar (Php74,239) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)