Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.540 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,756,890 Dinar (Php74,634) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)