Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.748 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,496,877 Dinar (Php63,031) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)