Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,891,607 Dinar (20,547,418 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)