Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,908,410 Dinar (20,588,354 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)