Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,999,675 Dinar (18,856,288 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)