Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.319 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,205,079 Dinar (﷼ 29,759) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)