Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.699 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,217,839 Dinar (﷼ 13,360) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)