Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.962 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,122,806 Dinar (6,179,244 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)