Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,999,788 Dinar (₩3,903,443) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (44 minutes ago)