Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,717,359 Dinar (₩3,693,752) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)