Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,585,984 Dinar (₩2,477,180) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)