Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,460,483 Dinar (₩4,328,159) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨16,264 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)