Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.100 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,452,401 Dinar (₩4,046,194) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)