Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05137 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,130,000 Dinar (21,996,752 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)