Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 848,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 603,410 Dinar (₨33,272) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)