Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 311,125 Dinar (₨17,927) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)