Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 746,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 532,211 Dinar (₨28,950) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (42 minutes ago)