Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.696 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 765,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 529,226 Dinar (₨29,907) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)