Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.754 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,444,265 Dinar (S/. 3,970) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)