Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 347.683 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,845,783 Dinar (R$ 5,309) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)