Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,305,523 Dinar (CH$1,656,983) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)