Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.872 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,430,920 Dinar (CH$1,832,731) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)