Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.898 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,156 Dinar (Bs 36) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)