Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02695 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,855 Dinar (Bs 143,062) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)