Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.621 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 966,388 Dinar (Mex$ 14,727) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)