Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.523 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,576,788 Dinar (Mex$ 27,896) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)