Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.689 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,222,293 Dinar (R$ 5,838) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)