Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.378 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,766,878 Dinar (R$ 5,000) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (36 minutes ago)