Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,273,567 Dinar ($1,950) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)