Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39335 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,061,905 Dinar (COL$2,699,662) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)