Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41793 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,117,569 Dinar (COL$2,674,048) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)