Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40631 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,155,969 Dinar (COL$2,845,013) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)