Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42334 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,229,519 Dinar (COL$2,904,324) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)