Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.573 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,110,071 Dinar (L 42,565) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)