Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.126 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,815,310 Dinar (853,778 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)