Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.066 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,602,311 Dinar (1,259,606 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)