Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.224 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,875,502 Dinar (843,453 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)