Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.222 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,942,458 Dinar (874,319 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)