Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,956,487 Dinar (927,646 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (32 minutes ago)