Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.617 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,697 Dinar (Php208) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)