Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 23.493 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,391 Dinar (Php187) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (38 minutes ago)