Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,672,594 Dinar (Bs 48,487) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)