Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04093 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 455 Dinar (Bs 11,112) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)