Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,439,490 Dinar (Bs 37,496) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)