Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.603 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,609,754 Dinar (€4,566) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,850,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)