Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,455,749 Dinar (€2,508) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)