Cost of living comparison between Cordova, Spain and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.848 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,142,339 Dinar (€1,717) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)