Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.786 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,308,487 Dinar (CH$5,212,201) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)