Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.880 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,916,773 Dinar (CH$3,148,007) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)