Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.771 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,278,777 Dinar (CH$5,237,811) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)