Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.945 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,633,000 Dinar (CH$3,411,065) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)