Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.188 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 957,806 Dinar (94,017 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)