Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.590 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,395,040 Dinar (131,735 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)