Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.686 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,356,768 Dinar (4,620 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)