Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 277.536 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,650,357 Dinar (5,946 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)