Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13140 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,642,361 Dinar (103,825,182 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)