Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13158 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,710,048 Dinar (88,992,410 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,600,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)