Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.351 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 968,336 Dinar (L 19,232) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 968,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)