Cost of living comparison between Columbus, Ohio, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1161.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,699,763 Dinar ($10,939) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)