Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,880,601 Dinar ($5,896) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,320,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)