Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.575 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,271,151 Dinar (299,815 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)