Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,651,476 Dinar (€1,920) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)