Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.696 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 909,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 634,442 Dinar (₨35,853) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)